MACS offers wide-ranging training programs to assist organisations to work effectively with clients from migrant and refugee backgrounds, including:
- Cultural awareness about Australian culture for CaLD community groups
- Cultural Awareness for organisations, TAFE students and service providers
- Leadership training – specific for CaLD groups, utilising strength based approach and incorporating topics such as What is leadership,
- Australian culture and indigenous culture to bring closer understanding of all community groups and enabling local CaLD community groups.
- Event and Risk management for community groups to hold safer events across the region